Saturday, 26 March 2016

Elephants :: Lights

I've been looking for a lamp for my hallway table, and got slightly distracted when I spotted an elephant table lamp. This is what prompted this month's collection of elephants.


1. This elephant reminds me of my cat sitting waiting patiently for his dinner!
2. The print on this lampshade is very grown up compared to some of the printed shades I saw.
3. The trunk of this elephant supports the shade and pops out the top. I particularly love the way the ear is designed on this one.
4. This lamp would be perfect for a gender neutral nursery.
5. These stacking porcelain style elephants would work well in a colonial inspired sitting room.
6. Another bedside table lamp, this time with more a more rounded friendly design.
7. This design is actually painted onto the base to give a lovely finish.
8. I love this lamp and bet it shines beautiful patterns over the wall.
9. This is a cute plug in night light that would look great in any nursery.

For more elephants visit my Elephants board on Pinterest.
All links above are to Pinterest as some of the items pictured may no longer be available at their original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment