Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Finished make :: Jam jar pin cushions

I recycle as much as I can, but glass jars get put to one side for other uses - mostly crafting. Back in February I covered a couple of jars with crochet to store my craft supplies.

The stockpile of empty jars was growing, as was the mess on my craft table so I set about making some glass jar pincushions.

Most of the tutorials that I could find on Pinterest all used mason jars, whereas these were just basic jam jars (well mustard jars really). I eventually found this tutorial. The only difference between my jars and the ones in the tutorial was I'd soaked the labels off first.

The pincushions on the lids give easy access, whilst the jars are great for storing crafty bits and pieces.

Jam jar pin cushions

No comments:

Post a Comment