Saturday, 31 October 2015

Elephants :: Halloween

End of the month elephants is back!

And what is a more elephanty theme than Halloween!?! To be honest I'd prepared a whole different set of elephants for this month, but when I went to schedule the post and saw the last Saturday of October was Halloween, I knew I just had to have a look on Pinterest to see whether 'Halloween Elephants' threw up any search results.

And guess what, it did...

I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but if you're on Pinterest you can't help but get a glimpse of some very creative Halloween costumes and pumpkin art, which is what my selection below is made up from.


1. Take 6 pumpkins of different sizes and a knife and you can make yourself a pumpkin elephant
2. If you don't want a full on Halloween costume, try this arm puppet made using a couple of paper plates and a leg from a pair of grey tights
3. These felt masks are wonderfully detailed - there are loads of plain elephant masks on Pinterest but this is just beautiful
4. Who knew you could get yourself an elephant trick or treat caddy?
5. There are a few elephant costumes around, but this seemed the most sophisticated!
6. I'm not quite sure of the purpose of this, but hey it's an elephant with a Pumpkin head (for some reason this is giving me a bit of a flashback to watching this as a kid)
7. When you absolutely positively need to embarrass your kid in 20 years time
8. Very cute and intricate carving, but surely carving a pumpkin is supposed to produce something scary?
9. Dogs have to embrace Halloween too


For more elephants visit my Elephants board on Pinterest.

All links above are to Pinterest as a number of the items pictured are no longer available at their original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment