Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Inspiration :: Sunny Seville

A couple of weeks ago I headed off to sunny Seville for a winter break with my other half (his take on the trip can be found here).

Anyway, as I did with my trip to Malta at the start of Feb, I wanted to share a few of the photos I snapped that have got me thinking about my crafting. The first of these I've just shared over on Instagram as part of #makeitmarch instagram challenge organised by Kate at Beak Up Crafts. Day 3 is about pattern and all these photos are 'pattern' inspirations from Seville.

Wooden carved and painted door in the Alcazar
Also from the Alcazar, these inlaid tiles have an amazingly intricate pattern and a great use of colour
Matador outfit from the Bullring Museum, love the range of pattern features in the embellishment
Roman road at Italica, love the shapes and textures of the slabs

Do you take any inspiration from your travels that you incorporate into your crafting?

PS If you want to see a few more snaps from Seville more head over to my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment