Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Finished make :: #edsanimals

A bit of crochet creeping into my second craft of the month - I just can't help playing around with other crafts even when I'm meant to be getting better at my bead weaving.

Anyway, back in September I bought a copy of Edward's Menagerie which has rapidly become my favourite book. Of the animals featured in the book, Samuel the koala now lives with my niece Charlotte, Bridget now lives with the daughter of some friends - I didn't get a chance to take photos of them before they had to head to their new homes. Since then I've restocked the shelf with a few more animals ready to gift to friend's kids.

Blake the Orang-Utan

Emma the Rabbit

Fiona the Panda
Do you have any favourite hand made items you keep in stock for gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment