Saturday, 14 February 2015

Inspiration :: Crochet heart collection

I'm not really a big one for Valentines Day, maybe because my other half isn't really the romantic type (I have to buy myself flowers). But we've always managed to exchange Valentines cards.

The very first Valentines card I gave him was handmade with lots of different coloured little crochet hearts. He still has that on display in his study amongst the CDs and football books. 

So I thought I'd round up some of my favourite free crochet heart patterns because ... well when else would you need crochet hearts?


1. I love this granny heart by Zooty Owl - she has some great projects. 
2. These hollow centre hearts are something a bit different and the button gives it a cute finish. 
3. This is a straightforward pattern for a little heart. Perfect for making into a scattered heart Valentines card.
5. When one heart ain't enough make a string of them!
6. For the jammy dodger lover in your life. This is going to feature on the Valentine's Day card I make this year. 
7. I've been looking for a rosy heart tutorial for ages - all the pins I found were just photos. 
9. The texture on these double sided hearts is great and they are made in a way that means you could stuff them too. 

All links are to the original blog post. Because the Internet is the internet I can't guarantee that the blog will still be active if you click on the link in a few years. 
If you want to repin any of these projects just head over to my Crochet board on Pinterest where you'll find these and many other crochet delights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment