Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Update :: Craft of the month - crochet


So when I was recently asked about my New Years resolutions I ummed... and ahhed... for a bit before coming up with 'stop learning so many new crafts and get better at the ones I've already learned'.

So I guess I'm stuck with it aren't I ... all year ...

Then I got thinking - how am I going to actually achieve this? And I remembered one of my Christmas pressies Crochet Master Class by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss.

Cue lightbulb moment.

Each month or two I'll take one of the crafts I've dabbled in and have a go at a few new techniques/stitches/patterns etc to help me improve in that particular craft.

Seeing as I have the book, first up is crochet, look out for blog posts over the next few weeks showcase my efforts.

PS the crochet in the picture is my current work in progress - I'll blog about it as soon as I've put the finishing touches to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment