Saturday, 27 December 2014

Elephants :: Christmas

This month's elephants are of course ... Christmas elephants!

Well I have to say it was a bit of a challenge to find elephants with a Christmas theme. I'm not surprised - they're not the first animal you associate with Christmas, but here is my selection of Christmassy elephants.




1. This really is an embellished elephant ornament

2. Cuddly felt Elephant with Christmas blanket
3. Origami elephant in gold paper can be made into an ornament
4. Elephant ornament made from an old fork
5. Christmas elephant print fabric
6.  Elephants in santa hats = Christmas
7. Christmas tree bauble
8. Wooden 'First Christmas' ornament
9. Felt elephant ornaments

This is just a selection of the great designs I found. For more images of elephant greetings cards visit my Elephants board on Pinterest.

All links above are to Pinterest as a number of the items pictured are no longer available at their original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment