Friday, 12 December 2014

Finished make :: Crochet robin bauble


I was trying to avoid too many crochet Christmas makes but crochet items just come together so quickly and when you come across a great pattern such as this, why not?

I've been following Toft on Instagram since I bought their book at the Handmade Fair. When I saw their post about a free robin bauble pattern I was straight off to download it. I don't know how long the pattern will be free for but I accessed it here. You have to sign up and go through as if you were placing an order and you end up getting a PDF emailed to you.


Although the pattern was for chunky yarn I used DK and a 4mm crochet hook and ended up with a robin about the size of a squash ball.

It was a quick and easy make and looks great. I'm off to make some more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment