Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Finished make :: Christmas Fabric Hearts

Another Christmas decoration kit in my 24 days of Christmas Makes challenge, this one is particularly lovely ...

I've mentioned before how much I love Tiger stores. They have so much great Christmas stuff in at the moment - on my last visit I snapped up this great little kit.


It provides everything you need (apart from pins and needles).


The fabric hearts were precut and you could mix and match the fabrics if you wanted but I decided to just go with the front and back the same fabric.


The instructions that came with the kit were brief but I didn't need anything more detailed. 


I love the combination of red, white and wood - very Scandinavian.


Here are the finished decorations...


I think they look amazing and for just a few quid they are well worth a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment