Saturday, 15 November 2014

Inspiration :: Christening present

It's niece number 2s Christening tomorrow.

For once I was organised enough to buy train tickets in advance, but I didn't have a dress, present or card. Even worse I thought I had yesterday off work but I din't so had to brave Oxford Street after work yesterday ... While there is lots of lovely stuff in the shops it was really difficult finding a non-Christmas party dress. Anyway I found on in the end in BHS of all places.

But there was one thing I'm didn't end up needing to shop for - the Christening present.

For niece number one I knitted a cardigan, I've got enough knitting in progress at the moment without adding to my list so that was out. So I turned to Pinterest and rather than just randomly browsing I looked through my boards - how often do you actually look through your own boards?

Anyway this is my Pinspiration for the present ...


8. Bunting, lace and embroidered lettering combined in this design

This is just a selection of the great designs I found. For more images embroidery hoop art visit me on Pinterest.
 
All links above are to Pinterest as a number of the items pictured are no longer available at their original link.

To see the finished hoop I made, pop back tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment