Thursday, 27 November 2014

Inspiration :: 24 Days of Christmas Makes

If you use Pinterest you surely can't have avoided all the Christmas fare on show perhaps because of this I seem to have the Christmassy vibe much earlier this year than in previous years.

After really enjoying making the felt gingerbread men kit that came with Prima Makes Christmas edition, I thought I'd have a go at making some other Christmas decorations in the run up to the big day.

So I've set myself a rather ambitious challenge - kind of an Advent makes challenge - one Christmas make each day in December.

I'll make a range of Christmassy items using different crafts using a combination of tutorials, kits and makes from Pinterest. I anticipate each make to take about an hour.

If you love just creating and crafting then it would be great if you joined in too (if you don't have anything better to do with your December evenings). If nothing else you can use what you make as little stocking filler gifts.

I'll be posting about them here, on Instagram and Pinterest and it would be great to see your Christmas makes too.

PS here is my Christmassy makes inspiration to date - which might give you some hints about what could come up...


1. Wooden beaded stars
2. Felt Robins
3. Paper Christmas Trees
4. Crochet Christmas Wreaths
5. Pompom pud
6. Colourful bead star
7. Paper bauble
8. Embellished felt snowflake
9. Cross stitch gift tags

For more Christmas makes have a look through my boards on Pinterest.

All links above are to Pinterest as a number of the items pictured are no longer available at their original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment