Monday, 4 August 2014

Update :: Were you wondering where I've been?

This past month it seems to have been one thing after another that has kept me from crafting / blogging:
1) a really nasty cold that meant I just didn't want to do anything
2) a busy time at my full time job meaning overtime and leading to just wanting to sit on the sofa doing nothing when I got home
3) my boyfriend not heading off to play football twice a week meaning I had to spend time with him rather than on crafting / blogging
4) I've developed a bit of a thing sewing for myself - I've made 1 skirt, 3 tops and I'm currently working on a dress thanks to Love At First Stitch.

And then this weekend with my boyfriend off on his travels meaning I actually have some time & space to do some blogging the internet stopped working. Not the whole internet, obviously, just my internet. Anyway and engineer came today spent a couple of hours replacing cables and I'm back!!!

I hope to spend the rest of this week taking some photos of what I have made so watch this space for more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment