Saturday, 26 July 2014

Elephants :: Stamps

This month's collection of elephants is stamped based. For no reason other than I came across an image of an elephant on a stamp and thought it looked great, so I carried on browsing.


1. From Hungary - great pink tones and a cute baby elephant included in the design.
2. From India - the yellow background really makes this one stand out.
3. From The Congo - I like the blue, grey and green tones in this one.
4. Another one from India - I like the use of water in the foreground of this image
5. From South Africa - the ears really stand out in this one.
6. From Italy - the art deco style borders look great in this design.
7. From Laos - really subtle use of colour here.
8. Yet another one from India - this is a really effective design making use of just two colours.
9. One final one from India - these are fossil elephants but  I like the almost mirror image design here.

For more images of elephant stamps visit my Elephants board on Pinterest.

All links above are to Pinterest as a number of the items pictured are no longer available at their original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment