Saturday, 21 June 2014

Back office :: Taking better photos

I wanted to take some great looking photos of items I've already made to include in this blog.

Over the past couple of months I've ready a few blog posts about how to take great product photos.

There was a really helpdul post on the Folksy blog about photographing purses that I reviewed before getting my camera out as well as a video from Etsy that gave some more general hints and tips

How did I do?

Well here are a couple of images - one to show the item in context, and one to show the beautiful beaded detail.

I think they look great, so great in fact that I've used the second one to create the banner for this blog!

Hand stitched purse embellished with beads and sequins


Close up of hand stitched purse embellished with beads and sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment